What is Let’s Work Program?
Let’s Work is a trainee program executed in co-operation with Suomen Mentorit and Finnish companies, organized for the fifth time in 2019.
The aim of the program is to support and spar university students in te beginning of their career, and to offer young talents a possibility to develop their professional skills for obtaining their dream career.
Over 35 companies, with over 450 trainee vacancies on different fields, have already been involved in the Let’s Work program by Suomen Mentorit. Following companies are offering trainee positions in Let’s Work 2019 program: Kela, K-ryhmä, KPMG, Outotec, SRV, VTT and Wärtsilä.
WHY APPLY TO LET’S WORK 2019 PROGRAM?
- A six months traineeships with a fair salary.
- Quality job tasks in high-end Finnish companies.
- Valuable working experience from your field.
- Common trainee program kick-off event for all the trainees in April 2019.
- Networking possibilities and events with other Let’s Work trainees.